Low Voltage Electrical Contractor Insurance

Start a Free Quote 619-773-1100
Important Insurance Policies for Cable TV, Satellite TV, Digital TV, and Broadband Companies

We're all about doing things well and doing them efficiently. We know small-business owners like you don't have much time, and that's why we've written this quick, simple guide to business insurance.

Here's an overview to the important insurance policies and what you need to know about them.
  • General Liability Insurance
  • Property Insurance
  • Business Owner's Policy
  • Workers' Compensation Insurance
  • Errors & Omissions Insurance
  • Umbrella Insurance
  • Commercial Auto Insurance
  • Inland Marine Insurance
  • General Liability Insurance

    Will help your business pay for the costs related to these lawsuits, which might include:
  • Legal fees (lawyer's fees, court costs, witness fees, etc.).
  • Damages to property.
  • Settlements / judgments awarded by a judge.
  • Property Insurance

    Property Insurance can help you recover the cost of lost or damaged property. Covered claims include:
  • Fire
  • Theft
  • Vandalism
  • Some weather events
  • Workers' Compensation Insurance

  • Lost wages while an employee recovers.
  • Medical bills.
  • Lawsuits.
  • Support for dependents.
  • Funeral costs.

  • "We insure California Cable Installers at the best prices"

    Errors and Omissions Insurance

    Errors & Omissions Insurance (also called E&O Insurance or Professional Liability Insurance) protects your business from lawsuits where unhappy customers claim your business.
  • Delivered incomplete or unsatisfactory work.
  • Was negligent.
  • Made errors.
  • Did not deliver the goods and services agreed upon.
  • Umbrella Insurance

    Umbrella Insurance (often called Excess Liability Insurance) works differently that other Insurance policies because it doesn't provide its own coverage, but rather boosts your current coverage to three other policies. Umbrella Insurance can improve your coverage in.
  • General Liability Insurance.
  • Commercial Auto Insurance (Hired and Non-Owned Auto coverage included with General Liability Insurance).
  • Employers' Liability Insurance (the part of Worker's Comp that pays for lawsuits).
  • Inland Marine Insurance

    Inland marine insurance will offer coverage for your tools and equipment in the event that they become damaged or stolen either when they are stored, while driving to a client's home or business, and while they are on the job site. For cable and satellite TV installers, inland marine insurance is a great policy to have because the equipment and tools you use are very expensive; you don't want to have to cover the costs of replacing them out-of-pocket.

    Commercial Auto

    Automobile exposures include mobile vehicles with permanently attached equipment that may be taken out of local areas for cable installation.

    7800 University Ave, La Mesa California